De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Around the Wheel: Five Thoughts from the Weekend 1. [url=htt

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-02-2019 02:18:31    Onderwerp: Around the Wheel: Five Thoughts from the Weekend 1. [url=htt Reageren met citaat

Around the Wheel: Five Thoughts from the Weekend 1. Sergi Roberto Jersey . European Hangover: Six Premier League teams played in European competition mid-week. Only one of the six teams won on the weekend, while the group earned a combined five points. Everton lost to Palace, Liverpool to West Ham and Spurs fell to West Brom. Its a storyline to monitor as the season progresses. Fitness and squad rotations are looking to be key, especially coming off a World Cup summer. Advantage to deeper squads and those without midweek commitments. Some criticism of last years top teams is warranted, but credit to greater parity across the league. The approach, commitment and execution of lesser clubs have been altogether impressive. Five of the teams currently in the top half of the table were in the bottom half or not even in the top flight a season ago. There is no such thing as a soft week in the Premier League. 2. Rodgers Critique: Two straight league losses and midweek struggles against a European minnow have Brendan Rodgers facing adversity for the first time in his Liverpool tenure. The dip in form is striking from a 4-0 win at White Hart Lane before the international break to where we are today. Rodgers is taking some heat, which seems out of place. The gaffer isnt a passenger in any match. Few are more active, changing tactics and formation to get the most out of his team. Down 2-0 and nothing going their way, Rodgers took off Javier Manquillo after 22 minutes and changed tactics from four at the back to a 3-5-2. Raheem Sterling and Alberto Moreno as wing players paid immediate dividends, as the former scored to bring Liverpool into the match. Rodgerss side ran out of steam, struggled to on the counter and was altogether sloppy in a 3-1 loss. Rodgers showed similar tactical flexibility early last season before settling with a consistent approach. Look for him to do the same. Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge saved Liverpool on multiple occasions last season. Rodgers will have to find an alternative approach to compliment the slew of new players in his squad. There are few better managers who play better to his players strengths. Patience, not panic, is required. And better individual performances are a necessity. 3. Clattenburg Strikes Again: Controversy has swirled around referee Mark Clattenburg in recent seasons. He was again a central figure Saturday for all the wrong reasons. Manchester United led Leicester City 3-1 when Jamie Vardy shouldered Rafael off the ball, a clear foul, before diving moments later to earn a penalty through less contact made by the United defender. Clattenburg obliged, pointing to the spot, getting it all wrong in what became the turning point of the game. Choosing to ignore the first foul, Clattenburg had to turn a blind eye to a lesser offence. He did not. The lack of consistency in call is unacceptable. And just as bad, he rewarded simulation. Vardy later knocked Tyler Blackett off the ball in an aerial challenge. No call was made, leading to Blackett being sent off after a desperate challenge in recovery leading to another penalty and the fifth Leicester goal. Uniteds schoolboy defending was plain to see. As were Clattenburgs inexcusable mistakes leading to the improbable 5-3 scoreline. 4. Mourinhos Method: Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was critical of his counterpart Jose Mourinhos tactics in the 1-1 draw at the Etihad. Pellegrini called Chelsea a€?a small team trying to defend,a€? after Mourinho predictably put 10 players behind the ball, relying on superior defensive organization and forcing the home side to break them down in the all-important tie. This is how Mourinho operates and shouldnt come as a surprise. Mourinho looks at these negative tactics as the best way to pick up away points against top competition. Chelsea has players as dangerous as any on the counter. So frustrate and sucker-punch proves effective, as witnessed in last seasons 1-0 win at the Etihad. We saw it from Chelsea at Old Trafford last season. And well see it on travels to the Emirates, Anfield and at United this year, as well. Dominate at home and dont lose away, no matter how boring it may be: its Mourinhos recipe for league success. 5. Surging Saints: Onlookers would have been willing to give head coach Ronald Koeman time to bring his new-look Southampton side together. Its all come together remarkably quickly for the second-place Saints. The only loss on the season came opening day at Anfield in a match they deserved something out of. Few teams look more fluid than Southampton, which has seven new key players in the team. Ever more positives, newcomer Sadio Mane has yet to debut and the impressive Jay Rodriguez continues his battle to return to fitness. With over ?£30 million in summer profit and genuine talent on the field, there is much to like at Southampton. Team of the Week Mannone (SUN) Reid (WHU) a€“ Mertesacker (ARS) a€“ Lescott (WBA) a€“ van Aanholt (SUN) Downing (WHU) - Morrison (WBA) a€“ Ozil (ARS) a€“ Moses (STK) Vardy (LCFC) a€“ Cisse (NEW) Player of the Week: Mesut Ozil (Arsenal) a€“ Seventy-nine seconds of magic by the World Cup-winner. A goal and an assist to silence the critics - the same number of goals hes been involved in as he had in his last 11 Premier League games. Ozil showed composure and elite passing ability throughout the 3-0 win at Villa Park. A shift inside to play a more traditional number 10 role was instrumental. Goal of the Week: Angel Di Maria (Manchester United) a€“ The three Manchester United goals in the 5-3 loss were all of the highest quality. The best of the bunch was Di Marias. The Argentine picked up the ball past the halfway line before going on a trademark powerful run with the ball. A give-and-go with Wayne Rooney gave him space to advance inside the 18-yard box before lobbing the ball over goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel for the highlight-reel goal. A thing of beauty: power to precision and creative flair on top of it all. Feel Good Moment a€“ Amidst protest and Sack Pardew signs around St. James Park, Newcastle support showed unity in backing Jonas Gutierrez. The Newcastle player announced last week he is undergoing treatment for testicular cancer. The stadium joined together in standing ovation in the 18th-minute (Gutierrez number is 18,) putting aside tensions at the club to send a message of togetherness. After all, some things matter more than the future of a manger. Goat of the Week a€“ Wilfried Bony (Swansea City) a€“ Swansea was the better side against Southampton before Bony saw yellow for a second time just six minutes before the break. Both cautions were senseless; the first aimlessly running into Jose Fonte and the clincher a completely unnecessary sliding challenge from behind on Maya Yoshida. It was a boneheaded, needless tackle by Bony. Ten-man Swansea lost their way, lost the game, and the English contingent in the team was unable to impress Roy Hodgson, who was in attendance at the Liberty for the first time in two years and four months. Stat of the Week a€“ Newcastle striker Papiss Cisse scored as many goals (two) in 21+ minutes as he did in 24 games last season. Quote of the Week a€“ I woke up this morning and didnt know what I wanted today.- Frank Lampard after scoring the equalizer against his former team. Table Talk 1) Chelsea (13pts) a€“ Mourinhos team can beat you many ways, but no better way than on the counter. As long as they remain atop the table, they can dictate proceedings. Its in chasing games that Chelsea struggles. Can Remy and Drogba provide enough cover to avoid over-reliance on Diego Costa to score goals? 2) Southampton (10) a€“ Saints are rolling. Eliminated a decent Arsenal team in the Capital One Cup, as well. Morgan Schneiderlin has been immense. Victor Wanyama became the first Kenyan player to score in the Premier League. 3) Aston Villa (10) a€“ Should have taken an early lead against Arsenal with Ciaran Clark robbed by Wojciech Szczesny. Were up against it with centre-backs Vlaar and Baker out of the starting XI. Team has been hit by sickness and injury. 4) Arsenal (9) a€“ Three goals in 3:12 and 71 per cent possession speaks to how dangerous the Gunners can be. Wenger has serious questions at the back with Mathieu Debouchy out three months after ankle surgery. 5) Swansea City (9) a€“ Were the better side before Bonys sending off. Strength remains down the wings. Fernandez play at centre-back will be key. Rebounded nicely sending Everton out of the Capital One Cup. 6) Manchester City (Cool a€“ Had a difficult time breaking down Chelsea. Promising play by James Milner and Eliaquim Mangala speaks to team depth. Red card to Pablo Zabeleta will bring Bacary Sagna into the team. 7) Leicester City (Cool a€“ Only Diego Costa (seven) has more goals than Leonardo Ulloa (five). Physical team play suited for Premier League. Drinkwater and Cambiasso make for a nice central partnership. Cool West Ham United (7) a€“ Hats off to Mark Noble. Showed leadership giving it to goalkeeper Adrian after he nonsensically kicked out at Mario Balotelli while up 2-0. Noble kept the team together. The Hammers have turned into a passing team. They have also scored three goals off set pieces. 9) Tottenham Hotspur (7) a€“ Three sub-par performances in a row. Team not using speed and athleticism. Put only one shot on target in home loss to West Brom. 10) Hull City (6) a€“ Stephen Quinn missed a sitter in the 61st that should have put the game out of reach. Didnt do a good enough job commanding the midfield. Second consecutive 2-2 draw was fair result. Nikica Jelavic has found his scoring touch. 11) Liverpool (6) a€“ Liverpool losses with Daniel Sturridge playing: six in 46. Without Sturridge: six losses in 14. Team relies far too much on Raheem Sterling without Sturridge. Neither Fabio Borini nor Adam Lallana possesses the same kind of speed or quality in attack. 12) Manchester United (5) a€“ Defensive mistakes and shape to blame, not personnel. The group should be good enough. Blackett suspended, and Jones/Evans injured leaves defence thin at the back for visit to West Ham. Luke Shaw will get into the team. United is a team of all new players. Cohesion and development takes time. No panic. 13) Stoke City (5) a€“ Unbeaten in last five away matches stemming back to last season. Peter Crouch hadnt notched a goal or assist in his last 10 games: had one of each in 2-2 draw at Loftus Road. Victor Moses was standout. 14) Everton (5) a€“ Predictable let-down game between emphatic 4-1 Europa League victory over Wolfsburg while looking ahead to the Merseyside derby. Leighton Baines remains perfect from the penalty spot (14/14). Have conceded league worst 13 goals. 15) Crystal Palace (5) a€“ A shock 3-2 away win at Goodison gives Neil Warnock his first Palace victory. Campbell and McArthur have settled nicely. Passing percentages need to improve. 16) West Bromwich Albion (5) a€“ Much better from West Brom. James Morrison, the best player on the pitch at White Hart Lane, got the deserved winner. Jonas Olsson was dropped after making crucial mistakes over the opening weeks. 17) Sunderland (4) a€“ Patrick van Aanholt is the real deal. Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton just got a piece of the defenders incredible strike in time added on, denying Sunderland first win of the season. 1Cool Queens Park Rangers (4) a€“ Pains me to say, but doesnt look like Rio Ferdinand has anything left. Pace is gone and gives far too much room in defending. Mauricio Isla is struggling as well, making for a shaky back-line. 19) Burnley (3) a€“ Still havent scored since the teams first shot on target of the season. Remain well organized and difficult to break down. 20) Newcastle United (3) a€“ Pardew survives another week. Barely. Newcomers Janmaat, Riviere, and Cabella have been slow to adjust. Lionel Messi Jersey . Hazard lasted just 18 minutes in Tuesdays contest before being substituted with the calf problem, and Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho believes he will be without his star winger for at least the next two weeks. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen Jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them. http://www.fcbarcelonapro.com/Kids-Yerry-Mina-Jersey/ .J. -- After getting permission from his 7-year-old daughter, New York Giants offensive lineman David Diehl has retired after an 11-year career that included two Super Bowl championships.LA QUINTA, Calif. - Bill Haas pulled off another imaginative escape to win the Humana Challenge.I think of myself as more of a painter and not a mechanic, Haas said.Far less dramatic or lucrative than the shot he splashed out of the water to 3 feet in a playoff victory in the 2011 Tour Championship, Haas came through with another bold play Sunday after his drive on the par-5 18th stopped on top of the front lip of a right fairway bunker.You got to come up with something, Haas said.Standing in the sand with the ball in dormant grass at nearly waist level, he choked up on an 8-iron and gave it a whack.I easily could have whiffed it, could have chunked it and moved it 5 yards, Haas said.Instead, he hit it 80 yards down the fairway. That left him 170 yards and he hit another 8-iron safely to the middle of the green to set up his winning two-putt par.He was afraid to hit left-handed and considered a one-handed shot standing backward.Using the little toe of the club left-handed, the water was in play, out of bounds might have been in play, I just didnt feel comfortable doing that, Haas said. I have done the thing before backwards where you do it one-handed and poke it down the fairway. I almost did that.Haas pulled ahead with a 20-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th and escaped with the par on 18 for a one-stroke victory. He closed with a 5-under 67 for his sixth PGA Tour title. The 32-year-old former Wake Forest player won the 2010 event for his first tour victory.Honestly, if you would have told me I would have done this last week, I would have laughed at you, Haas said. To be here is an unbelievable feeling.Haas earned $1,026,000, a fraction of the $11.44 million he made in in Atlanta in the 2011 Tour Championship.His father, Jay, won the 1998 tournament. Haas great uncle, 85-year-old Bob Goalby, was in the gallery at PGA Wests Arnold Palmer Private Course. Goalby won the 1968 Masters.Haas was making his first start since November. He took the break to rest his left wrist, fractured in April when he fell down stairs.I played a little bit, Haas said. I didnt just put the clubs up.Haas got to 22 under with the birdie on 16, breaking a six-man tie for the lead.Ive been in a tournament where Ive been maybe one ahead or tied, butt not with five or six guys right behind me knowing that if I dump one in the water, I go from winning to finishing 10th, Haas said. Xavi Hernandez Jersey. Matt Kuchar, Charley Hoffman, Brendan Steele, Steve Wheatcroft and Sung Joon Park tied for second. Hoffman and Steele shot 64, Park had a 65, and Kuchar and Wheatcroft shot 67.Haas kept a share of the lead with a key par save on the par-3 15th. Short-sided in the left bunker, he blasted to 6 feet.That was one of the moments where I knew if I missed that I was going from leading to maybe not even top 10, Haas said.He had a chance to increase the lead on the par-3 17th, but missed a 10-foot birdie try with a bighorn sheep grazing nearby at the foot of the Santa Rosa Mountains.On 18, with water on the left, his drive went too far right.I was doing everything I could to not go left. So, what do you do? You go right, he said.Haas eagled the par-5 sixth for a share of the lead, setting up his 15-foot putt with a 260-yard shot from the dormant left rough with the ball below his feet.That was huge, Haas said. Just fortunate that 5-wood came out like it did, because out of that Bermuda rough, anything can happen.Justin Thomas, Webb Simpson and Boo Weekley tied for seventh, two strokes back.Thomas, playing alongside Haas and two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton, dropped out of the lead on 16 with a double bogey after hitting into the canal from a fairway bunker.Hit fractionally behind it and in the water she went, Thomas said.The 21-year-old former Alabama player birdied 18 for a 69.Compton shot 70 to tie for 10th, three strokes back at 19 under.I wasnt pleased with the way I started, Compton said. You got to put your foot down.Phil Mickelson had a 68 to tie for 24th at 15 under in his first start since the Ryder Cup.It was a good week to get the year started, Mickelson said. Now well see the next two weeks if I can get that fine-tuning done.DIVOTS: Colt Knost had a 63 — the best round of the day — to tie for 10th at 19 under. He was in the first group off the 10th tee and played his final nine holes behind Haas group. ... Patrick Reed, the winner last year, shot 71 to finish at 15 under. He started the year with a playoff victory in the Tournament of Champions. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Discount Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping Cheapest College Jerseys Sale Cheap Football Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys Canada Wholesale NHL Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Outlet Canada Wholesale NBA Jerseys Canada Store Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Canada ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: