De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MONTREAL -- Rachel Homans Canada team is one win away from g

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-02-2019 01:31:16    Onderwerp: MONTREAL -- Rachel Homans Canada team is one win away from g Reageren met citaat

MONTREAL -- Rachel Homans Canada team is one win away from going through the Scotties Tournament of Heart final with a perfect record. Air Force 1 Uomo Saldi . The defending champions from Ottawa scored an early three and hung on through some difficult ends before scoring one in the 10th for a 5-4 victory over Chelsea Careys Manitoba rink in the first-versus-second game on Friday night. "Pretty crazy," said Homan, whose team has won 12 straight matches. "Some really amazing shots by every one of my teammates and a few wed like back. "The ice caught us a couple of times, but we battled and stayed in it to the end." The Ottawa-based Homan squad, looking to defend the title won last year in Kingston, Ont., will play in the final on Sunday night at the Maurice Richard Arena. Carey will play in the semifinal against the winner of the third-versus-fourth game Saturday between Saskatchewans Stefanie Lawton and Albertas Val Sweeting. "We lost, but we played really well, so you come out and try to put the same game together and hope it goes better," said Carey. "Well try to win the semifinal and get back at them." Homan started with a bang, scoring three in the second end with a daring double takeout after Careys first stone drifted left and nicked a guard. "We like making big shots," said Homan. "They played amazing, but because we got up that three we could make mistakes and still win in the end." She threw another double in the fourth to force Carey to draw for one. But Carey responded with a clever takeout that led to a steal of one in the fifth. Then a perfect draw into a crowded house produced another steal to tie it at 3-3 in the sixth when Homans bid for a triple takeout couldnt dislodge the shot stone. Homan finally drew for one in the seventh and handed the hammer back to Carey, which she used to take one in the eighth. "Their team didnt miss," said Homan. "We were an inch (off) here and an inch there and they kept capitalizing on our mistakes. "We had to keep hanging in tough. We knew we had a lead and had control of the game and we had to keep that and make sure the momentum didnt shift in her favour." After blanking the ninth, Homan watched Carey crash on a guard on her final stone to hand her the victory. Carey was trying to get a stone behind the guard, but said it "didnt really matter, the game was over regardless." Lead Lisa Weagle led Canada by shooting 96 per cent and was especially tough in the final two ends. The Canada team opened the Scotties with an 8-3 win over Manitoba and ended the round robin on Friday morning with an 11-0 record after a 7-3 win over New Brunswicks Andrea Crawford. Homans side outscored its opponents 94-43 in round robin play and went to a 10th end only once against Saskatchewan. After 12 matches, she has still not had to throw a last rock in a 10th end. The win gave her squad a day off to rest up for the final. Homan said they needed it after playing four times in two days. She said they would practice, relax and spend some time with family. A boisterous cheering section from Ottawa was among the crowd of 2,309. Carey was 9-2 after beating P.E.I.s Kim Dolan 6-4. Homans rink, which defeated Canadian Olympic team skip Jennifer Jones in last years final, is looking to become the first to go through the Scotties undefeated since Linda Moore in 1985. Lawton ended the round robin on a downer -- watching her last rock hit and roll just out of the rings to give Yukons Sarah Koltun a steal for a 6-5 win. "We didnt quite finish it off," said Lawton. "Just a bad shot by myself, otherwise we would have won. "In the end it doesnt make a difference for us. It would have been nice to finish that game off, but well rest up and get ready for the playoffs." Koltun was a crowd favourite all week and the 2,061 spectators gave her a long ovation after her upset win. The 20-year-old from Whitehorse is the first player ever to skip at the Canadian junior championships and the Scotties in the same year. "Its been really cool," said Koltun. "Its so much bigger. "You feel like superstars here, where at juniors youre just another team. The crowd loved us and we loved them. Its been incredible." Air Force 1 Scontate Italia .com) - Stephen Currys jumper with 3. Air Force 1 In Offerta . - Suspended Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Justin Blackmon has voluntarily checked into a treatment facility and seems to be doing well. http://www.nikeairforce1scontate.it/ .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. BOSTON -- When their game against Boston was postponed Wednesday due to inclement weather, the Tampa Bay Rays made it clear they had no interest in playing a doubleheader Thursday. The Red Sox got their way. The Rays got the last laugh. Yunel Escobar homered off Boston closer Koji Uehara leading off the ninth inning to propel Tampa Bay to a 6-5 win and a day-night doubleheader sweep on Thursday night. The Rays won the opener 2-1. "I really believe that we had vociferously fought for just one game, for a lot of obvious reasons," said Tampa Bay manager Joe Maddon. "I mean, Im not going to hide from the reasons -- we have a lot of guys injured, we had a lot of very difficult games more recently, so we wanted one game and pick it up later when were at greater health. "It just did not work out that way, thus our players came out and made a statement today and I kind of enjoyed it." Escobar crushed the second pitch from Uehara (0-1) over the Green Monster in left field for his second homer of the year, and Grant Balfour recorded the final three outs for his second save of the day and sixth of the season. "Hes a very good relief pitcher and it was a very uncomfortable at-bat," Escobar said through a translator. "(I) got a splitter up and (I) just tried to get good wood on the ball and (I) was able to hit it out." Sean Rodriguez and Desmond Jennings also went deep for last-place Tampa Bay, which won for just the third time in nine games. "I didnt know we didnt want to play. No one asked me," Balfour said with a laugh. "Im pretty happy that we did." So is Maddon. "Im so proud of our guys, the way they handled the entire moment," he said. "Nobody complained about anything. Nothing -- and they just went out and played really good baseball for 18 innings. It was pretty astounding to watch the whole thing play out." The first game was just as wild, but for an entirely different reason. With Tampa Bay leading 2-1 in the seventh, Dustin Pedroia was called out on a close play at the plate, thrown out on a relay from Escobbar at shortstop while attempting to score from first on Ortizs double high off the Monster. Nike Sf Air Force 1 Scontate. After a 1 minute, 52 second delay, it was announced the call "stands." Boston third base coach Brian Butterfield was ejected by first base umpire Toby Basner for slamming his helmet to the ground. "I just dont like the whole inconclusive deal," said Pedroia, who didnt think he was tagged before crossing the plate. "Replay, you should go check it out and youre either out or safe. I dont know what inconclusive means. Maybe that means someone doesnt want to make a decision." Pedroia may have beaten catcher Jose Molinas sweeping tag with a feet-first slide, but it was unclear if he touched the plate before the tag. Basner, rotating as the umpires moved on the play, made the call at the plate. "I thought not only did Dustin beat the throw, beat the tag, but felt like his left foot made some contact with home plate," Red Sox manager John Farrell said. "Our video internally showed that that was the case." The Rays then charged back from a 5-2 deficit in the nightcap. Rodriguezs two-run homer off Boston starter Felix Doubront in the sixth brought Tampa Bay within one, and Rodriguez tied it in the seventh off reliever Junichi Tazawa, doubling and scoring on James Loneys single. Uehara then uncharacteristically surrendered Escobars blast, just the fourth homer he has allowed at Fenway Park since joining Boston before last season. "It happens every year, April, May," Uehara said through a translator. "I think even last year I didnt pitch that well." NOTES: It was the first doubleheader for both teams since last year when the Red Sox swept the Rays in Fenway Park on June 18. ... The Rays open a three-game series against the New York Yankees on Friday. Tampa Bay LHP David Price (3-2, 4.75) will oppose New York LHP Vidal Nuno (0-0, 6.59). . Boston will host the Oakland Athletics for a three-game series beginning Friday, with Red Sox RHP Clay Buchholz (1-2, 6.66) facing Athletics RHP Dan Straily (1-1, 5.14). Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: