De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

LOS ANGELES -- Patrick Kane skated to a patch of open ice ne

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-02-2019 02:00:32    Onderwerp: LOS ANGELES -- Patrick Kane skated to a patch of open ice ne Reageren met citaat

LOS ANGELES -- Patrick Kane skated to a patch of open ice near the painted Stanley Cup logo and fired a long, low shot at the Los Angeles net, hoping to hit an invisible hole. Scarpe Online Uomo Scontate . His Chicago Blackhawks teammates werent shocked when he found it. Kanes career has been defined by his brilliance in the Blackhawks biggest moments, and his tiebreaking goal with 3:45 to play in Game 6 of the Western Conference finals will rank among the best. "Theres still not much room out there in this series," Kane said. "Right now, you have to take advantage of your opportunities when you do get space." Almost nobody seizes an opportunity like Kane, who scored two goals and set up Duncan Keiths tying goal with 8:26 left as the Blackhawks forced a decisive seventh game with a 4-3 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Friday night. Game 7 is Sunday night in Chicago. The winner hosts the New York Rangers on Wednesday night. After trailing with less than nine minutes to play in Game 6, the defending Stanley Cup champion Blackhawks avoided elimination for the second straight game in an already memorable playoff series between two NHL powers at the top of their games. Chicago is heading home with a chance to advance thanks to the forward who saves his best for the brightest lights. "Its amazing what he can do in these big games when our season is on the line," Chicago captain Jonathan Toews said about Kane. "Nobody else seems to be able to do it the same way he does. Its pretty amazing." Kane, who won the Conn Smythe Trophy last season, had one point in the series first four games. He has scored seven more in Chicagos consecutive dramatic victories, capped by Kanes dangle for a seeing-eye goal past Jonathan Quick, the 2012 Conn Smythe winner. "I didnt see anything off the rush," Kane said. "I took it up the line and tried to get a shot through. I think (Andrew Shaw) was in front getting a great screen. Luckily, it went in." The conference finals rematch between the NHLs last two champions will be decided in a winner-take-all Game 7 -- the third of the post-season for the Kings, who are 6-0 in elimination games this spring. Both teams blew late leads in the third period, and Drew Doughty was primed to be Los Angeles hero with a tying goal and a tiebreaking assist on Alec Martinezs score with 12:22 left. But after Kane took control, Corey Crawford came up with several late saves as Chicago hung on. "There is the Wow factor in this series, especially the last two games," Chicago coach Joel Quenneville said. "Weve got two competitive teams that have experience in the situation. Its been amazing. I mean, as good as it gets." Chicago trailed 3-1 in the conference finals after its second straight loss at Staples Center on Monday, but the Blackhawks prolonged the series with an epic double-overtime victory in Game 5. Crawford made 26 saves and exchanged harsh words with counterpart Jonathan Quick as the Blackhawks won for the ninth time in their last 11 elimination games. Dwight King scored an early goal and Doughty played 26 minutes in another dynamic game for the Kings, who were half a period away from clinching their second trip to the Stanley Cup finals in three years. "Im frustrated, but Im over it pretty quickly," Doughty said. "And weve got another game to play, Game 7. Weve had two chances to close out this series, and we are not going to blow a third one." Chicago led 2-1 entering the third after getting goals from Kane and Ben Smith early in the second period, and Staples Center echoed with worry until Doughty tied it with 14:28 left with a wrist shot past a screened Crawford for his third goal in four games. Doughty then fed Martinez for a low shot through traffic, putting the Kings ahead 3-2 and setting off a deafening celebration. A few minutes later, it turned to silence when Keith and Kane beat Quick. "We get the privilege of playing with a guy like that every day and seeing what he can do," Keith said of Kane. "You know when it comes down to crunch time, him and Johnny (Toews), I dont know if there are two other guys Id rather have on my team." But Kane was just one problem for Los Angeles normally solid defence, which gave up numerous scoring chances. "I feel like Im a broken record here, but weve got to be sharp in our own end," Martinez said. "We werent making plays that we normally make. Weve got to be quick to contact on them. We werent very sharp." Crawford exchanged contact and angry words after the second-period horn with Quick, who had just been hit by Shaw. Crawford shook his glove and blocker at his waist, miming his willingness to fight. NOTES: The Blackhawks went with seven defencemen for Game 6, dressing Sheldon Brookbank for the first time since May 13. Kris Versteeg and Peter Regin were scratched. ... Kings owner Phil Anschutz made a rare appearance at Staples Center. Prospective new Clippers owner Steve Ballmer and point guard Chris Paul also attended the game. Scarpe Nike Edizione Limitata . The team sent out a press release on Friday stating Poile was resting and recovering and that he will remain in hospital for further observation. The Predators were preparing for the game against the Wild when Poile was hit by a puck that flew off the ice at him where he was standing in a tunnel behind the bench. Scarpe Nike Italia . Louis Blues have returned to the top spot in the TSN. http://www.scontatescarpe.it/ .Y. - Lou Williams scored 21 points and the Toronto Raptors beat New York 81-76 on Monday night in the Knicks preseason home opener. NASHVILLE -- Jackie Battle of the Tennessee Titans has been fined $21,000 by the NFL, becoming the first running back to be docked by the league for lowering the crown of his helmet into an opponent. The new rule prohibits running backs from delivering blows with the crown of their helmet once they are outside the tackle box. Battle hit Houstons Danieal Manning during the Texans 30-24 victory Sunday but was not penalized on the field. He was fined Thursday and is appealing. "I didnt expect it," Battle said Friday. "I thought it was a perfectly legal play. Ive been running like that my whole career, so I didnt think theyd get me for it. It came yesterday. I couldnt even eat lunch. It made me sick." Battle said he wouldnt change his bruising style. "Ive got to protect myself," he said. "If somebodys going to go low on me, Ive got to get low too. Scarpe Nike Online Prezzi Bassi. The low man wins. Im not going to change the way I run one bit." Notes: The Titans (1-1) got receiver Kendall Wright back at practice Friday after he missed two days with concussion-like symptoms. Tennessees leading receiver with nine catches for 65 yards and a touchdown, Wright was cleared by a neurologist Friday morning and is probable for Sundays game with the San Diego Chargers (1-1). ... Right tackle David Stewart did not practice Friday and is listed as questionable along with cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson, who hurt his hamstring Thursday and did not practice Friday. Wreh-Wilson will be a game-time decision. ... Defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle) will not play after missing his third straight practice. Running back Shonn Greene, who had arthroscopic surgery on his right knee Monday, is also out. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: