De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka took a very small step toward re

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in.
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-02-2019 02:09:47    Onderwerp: NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka took a very small step toward re Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK -- Masahiro Tanaka took a very small step toward returning to the New York Yankees rotation, playing a pain-free game of catch. Discount Air Jordan 11 Sale . Tanaka made 25 throws from 60 feet Monday, his first action since being sidelined in early July with a small tear of the ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. The rookie sensation from Japan was 12-4 with a 2.51 ERA before landing on the disabled list. He is trying to avoid Tommy John surgery, which would sideline the 25-year-old All-Star for at least a year. "I think it all went well," Tanaka said through a translator. "I think I get to the next step, so Im very relieved about that." Manager Joe Girardi cautions that this is slow start in a long process, but was encouraged the throwing in the outfield went well. Tanaka will play catch again Tuesday and will increase the intensity as he goes along. Girardi said the real test will come when Tanaka gets on a mound and faces competition. "Its way too early to see," Girardi said. "Its positive that he didnt feel anything today, but its really light catch." Michael Pineda, another sidelined Yankees starter, appears much closer to a return from a right shoulder muscle injury. The right-hander threw 58 pitches in 3 1-3 innings for Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre on Sunday. A day later, he was happy with how his shoulder felt. Girardi said the Yankees would like for Pineda to make two more rehabilitation starts and increase his endurance to 90-100 pitches. But New York might have a heightened need for the big righty, who was hurt in a simulated game as he prepared to return from a suspension for being caught using pine tar to help his grip in late April. Fill-in starter David Phelps was placed on the 15-day disabled list Monday before New York played the Detroit Tigers because of right elbow inflammation. The Yankees recalled Matt Daley from Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to fill Phelps spot on the roster. Phelps will not pick up a baseball for two weeks so he cannot be counted on for much of August. Girardi, however, said a second MRI on Phelps elbow showed only tendinitis. Cheap Air Jordan 11 From China .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. Air Jordan 11 Cheap Online . A-Rod is also disqualified from any post-season play. So at the tender age of 38, he will miss all of next season. As a result of missing the coming season, hes also out $25 million (which coincidentally is my hourly rate). http://www.discountairjordan11.com/ . Szabados joined the Southern Professional Hockey League team last week. The 27-year-old goaltender from Edmonton backstopped the Canadian womens hockey team to Olympic gold Feb. LONDON -- A decade after kicking a boot at David Beckhams head, Alex Ferguson used his autobiography to criticize the stars apparent pre-occupation with fame. At Manchester United, Ferguson developed Beckham into one of the worlds most recognizable sportsmen, but the midfielder left United in 2003 for Real Madrid under a cloud after his relationship with the manager broke down. "David was the only player I managed who chose to be famous, who made it his mission to be known outside the game," the 71-year-old Ferguson wrote in his autobiography, which will be released on Thursday. "I felt uncomfortable with the celebrity aspect of his life." By moving to the Los Angeles Galaxy in 2007 after four years at Madrid, Ferguson said Beckham "surrendered a part of his career." In the 2002-03 season, Ferguson had concerns that Beckhams "application level had dropped" and his "work-rate was dropping." There was no way back after the February 2003 match against Arsenal. Ferguson was unhappy that Beckham neglected to track back when Arsenal scored its second goal in a 2-0 win. "As usual, with David at that time, he was dismissive of my criticism," Ferguson wrote. "Its possible that he was starting to think he was no longer needed to track back and chase." In the dressing room, Ferguson recalls Beckham swearing nearby before the boot flew. "I moved towards him, and as I approached I kicked a boot. It hit him right above the eye," Ferguson recalled. "Of course he rose to have a go at me and the players stopped him." After that, Ferguson told the board that Beckham had to leave. "The big problem for me -- and Im a football man -- he fell in love with (former Spice Girl) Victoria and that changed everything," Ferguson said Tuesday at his book launch. In the book, Ferguson detailed Beckhams insubordination, despairing when he refused to remove a beanie hat at a team dinner. By that time, Ferguson said, Beckham had been "swallowed up" by publicity agents. "David thought he was bigger than Alex Ferguson," Ferguson wrote. "You cannot have a player taking over the dressing room. Many tried. ... The focus of authority at Manchester United is the managers office. That was the death knell for him." Beckham was sold to Real Madrid in 2003, and made the surprise move away from Europe to the Los Angeles Galaxy. "I imagine he also had his eyes on Hollywood and the impact it would have on the next phase of his career," Ferguson wrote. "There was no footballing reason to go to America." Beckham ended his stint in LA last year, then spent five months at Paris Saint-Germain before retiring. "He is an icon to every kid in the world," Ferguson said Tuesday, stressing that he admired Beckham. Ferguson retired in May after winning his 13th Premier League title, bringing an end to the most successful managerial ccareer in British football history. Discount Air Jordan 11. Among the 38 trophies won between 1986 and 2013 were two Champions League titles. Here are other highlights from Fergusons new autobiography, following up the first published in 1999. ------ WAYNE ROONEY The final days of Fergusons reign were overshadowed by Rooney asking to leave United due to his lack of playing time. The transfer request was refused by successor David Moyes. Rooney, who joined United from Everton in 2004, first stunned Ferguson in 2010 by asking to leave, complaining about the apparent lack of stars in the team. In the book, Ferguson recalled Rooney telling him United should have signed Germany playmaker Mesut Ozil in 2010 before he joined Real Madrid from Werder Bremen. "My reply was that it was none of his business who we should have gone for," Ferguson wrote. Ferguson told reporters on Tuesday that Ozil, who joined Arsenal in September, was "not on our radar" in 2010. As for Rooney, Ferguson, who remains at United as a director, is delighted with how the striker has performed this season. "Do you think I would drop Wayne Rooney if he was playing the way he is now? Absolutely no way," Ferguson said at the Institute of Directors in London. ------ ENGLAND JOB As a Scotsman who briefly coached his country at the 1986 World Cup, Ferguson was never going to take charge of rival England. The English Football Association tried -- twice. First, in 1999 before Kevin Keegan took charge, and again the following year before Sven-Goran Eriksson was hired. "It wasnt a bed of nails I was ever tempted to lie on," Ferguson wrote. Later on, Ferguson was irritated by Englands medical staff turning up at Uniteds training ground to check on players. "Often I felt that this was an insult to us," Ferguson wrote. "I wondered whether my Scottishness was a factor, a reason not to trust me." ------ ROY KEANE In the book Ferguson criticizes the "savage tongue" of former captain Roy Keane, who was forced out of United in 2005 after the Irishmans rant against his teammates and assistant coach Carlos Queiroz on Uniteds television channel. The interview has never been aired. "I just couldnt lose my control in this situation," Ferguson said Tuesday. "If I had let it pass and allowed it to happen the players would have viewed me differently ... throughout my career I have been strong enough to deal with important issues like that. Roy overstepped his mark. There was no other thing we could do." Keane accused Ferguson of bringing his dispute with shareholder John Magnier over a racehorse into the club. The legal battle before the club was sold to the Glazer family in 2005 is one issue Ferguson doesnt go into detail on in his memoirs. Similarly, Ferguson only has praise for the American owners despite fans criticizing the cost of servicing the debt resulting from their leveraged takeover. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Zet hier nieuwtjes maar in. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: