De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapadidassuperstar.us/]Che

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Biogas
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-02-2019 04:55:51    Onderwerp: ANAHEIM, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapadidassuperstar.us/]Che Reageren met citaat

ANAHEIM, Calif. Cheap Adidas Superstar Free Shipping . - St. Louis scored more runs than the Los Angeles Angels had allowed in their previous six games combined, and the Cardinals table-setters were responsible for driving in half of them. Jon Jay had three RBIs, including a two-run homer off centre fielder Mike Trouts glove during St. Louis seven-run second inning, and the Cardinals ended Los Angeles seven-game winning streak with a 12-2 rout on Wednesday night. Matt Carpenter, batting leadoff in front of Jay, also homered and drove in three runs to help keep the Cardinals two games behind Pittsburgh in the NL Central. "Matt Carpenter sets the tone for us, and he had a terrific game," manager Mike Matheny said. "He put together good at-bats and he doesnt give any away. It was also nice to see John Jay have some real nice at-bats. We need to get him going, and today was a real good indicator that hes on the right path. Hes been making some adjustments that are allowing him to have good at-bats, and it worked out for him today." Shelby Miller (9-6) struck out six over six innings and allowed five hits, including a two-run homer by Hank Conger in the second. The right-hander was coming off back-to-back losses against two other AL West clubs, including a 6-1 defeat last Friday at Oakland in which he lasted only 1 2-3 innings and gave up five runs. "I wouldnt say I was any fresher tonight. I mean, I threw 51 pitches in the second inning at Oakland and thats going to wear your arm down more so than going eight innings and throwing 100 pitches," Miller said. "But I felt strong, so I basically wanted to try to go deep in the ballgame. My pitch (count) rose up again, but I got some big plays behind me. "The biggest thing was just trying to get the ball down and hit the corners," Miller added. "I felt like I was on the corners — not the whole game, but more so than I had been. My fastball command was better and I felt like my curve ball was sharper. I just made that one mistake to Conger where I did that slide-step and tried to fool him with the curve, but I just hung it and left it right over the middle of the plate." Jerome Williams (5-4) was charged with seven runs, four hits and four walks in just 1 2-3 innings. The right-hander had not given up more than three bases on balls in any of his previous 17 starts. "After winning that many in a row, you almost always think youre due for a butt-kicking," Angels right fielder Josh Hamilton said. "Youd rather lose one like this than a really close one, but youve got to put it behind you." One night after the Angels scored all of their runs in the second inning of a series-opening 5-1 victory, the Cardinals sent 12 men to the plate in the second after Williams had set them down 1-2-3 in the first. The seven-run rally included a two-run double by David Descalso, and a two-run homer by Jay that Trout had in his glove for an instant before it popped out as his arm made contact with the top of the fence. "The hardest play to make is when you get there at the same time as the ball," Hamilton said. "Youre moving pretty good when you get there and dont have time to really have a chance to time anything." Yadier Molina, who raised his NL-leading average to .352 after going 3 for 4 with a walk, greeted Garrett Richards with an RBI single that delivered the seventh run. The Angels got two runs back in the bottom half on Congers fifth homer after a two-out walk to Alberto Callaspo. But David Freese scored an unearned run in the Cardinals third when Richards mishandled a throw from first baseman Mark Trumbo on Carpenters two-out grounder behind the bag. St. Louis increased the margin to 10-2 in the fifth on a run-scoring, ground-rule double by Carpenter and an RBI single by Jay, who had driven in only one run in his previous 35 at-bats coming in. It was only his second game this season with three or more RBIs, the other on May 4 when he had four at Milwaukee. Carpenter ended the scoring in the eighth with his eighth homer, a solo shot off Billy Buckner. NOTES: Matheny caught Williams when they were teammates in San Francisco during the 2005 season. ... St. Louis LF Matt Holliday didnt play for the second straight night because of a pinched nerve in his neck. ... Cardinals ace Adam Wainwright was named the NL pitcher of the month for June after going 4-2 with a 1.77 ERA in six starts, including a pair of complete-game 7-1 victories over San Francisco and Oakland. He is the only one on the staff this season to average at least seven innings per outing. ... Molina was back in the fifth spot in the batting order, after hitting in the two hole the previous six games and going 7 for 25 with a homer and three RBIs. ... Cardinals LF Allen Craig drew three walks in the first four innings, matching the total he had in 116 plate appearances over his previous 28 games. He has 18 this season in 338 plate appearances. ... Wednesday was the fourth anniversary of Albert Pujols 10th career grand slam with the Cardinals, which broke Stan Musials franchise record. ... Jays only other interleague home run came on June 30, 2011, at Baltimore against Brian Matusz. ... The Angels have committed 61 errors, the second-most in the AL. The Cardinals have made 34, the fewest in the NL. ... Howie Kendricks 102 hits are the most by an Angels second baseman before the All-Star break. Cheap Adidas Superstar .ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. Adidas Superstar Wholesale China . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. http://www.cheapadidassuperstar.us/ . -- Tiago Splitter tipped in a rebound with 2.WE MISS ARTIE TOPS QUEENS PLATE FIELD Ken and Sarah Ramseys We Miss Artie, winner of the Plate Trial on June 15, has been installed as the 8-5 morning line choice in a field of 15 for the $1 million Queens Plate, Canadas most famous horse race, Sunday at Woodbine. The 155th edition of the Plate for Canadian-foaled three-year-olds, the oldest continuously run stakes race in North America, will be televised live on TSN in HD (High Definition) in a special presentation from 4:30 – 6:00 pm ET. Post time is 5:38 pm. The Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, the Right Honourable David C. Onley, will be the Royal Guest of Honour. All starters carry 126 pounds, except the lone filly Lexie Lou, who will tote 121 pounds for the mile and one-quarter classic over Woodbines Polytrack. The winner will receive $600,000. At the Queens Plate breakfast on Thursday morning, the selection order for post positions was drawn first via the traditional pill-pull, followed by the choosing of post positions by the connections for each horse, a system which has been in place for the Plate since 1998. We Miss Artie (PP6, 8-5), trained by Todd Pletcher and ridden by Javier Castellano, proved a comfortable winner of the Trial by three-quarters of a length over Majestic Sunset, his first outing at Woodbine and his first start since a 10th place finish, just eight and one-quarter lengths behind California Chrome in the Kentucky Derby at Churchill Downs on May 3. Hell try to become the 26th Plate Trial winner since 1944 to win the Plate, the last being Big Red Mike in 2010. "I think my horse ran really well (in the Trial)," said owner Ken Ramsey, after choosing post six with the second selection. "(Jockey Javier) Castellano said he was saving himself for the Queens Plate. Hes doing exceptionally well (at Saratoga)." For More on the Plate field, click here: http://weg.bz/1qTCwcJ EIGHTY NINE RED SURPRISES IN ACHIEVEMENT There were only five horses in the co-featured $150,000 Achievement Stakes, Saturday at Woodbine. And Eighty Nine Red was the longest price of the bunch, sent postward a 16-1 outsider. No problem. Ridden by Jesse Campbell for trainer Mike DePaulo, Eighty Nine Red, tucked along the rail, stalked the pace of favoured Flashy Margaritta, then came out turning for home and prevailed in a stretch drive, taking the six furlong event for Ontario-bred three-year-olds by one length in 1:10.28. Flashy Margaritta, who had cranked out reasonable fractions of :22.97 and :45.67, held on for place, while Spadina Road closed for third. Owned by John Russell and George Schramm, the son of Bold Executive-Timeless Silver had opened his 2014 campaign in style, easily winning a five furlong allowance contest. But after a third place finish to Speightsong in the seven furlong Queenston, then a seventh place finish to Flashy Margaritta in the turf, six furlong Bold Ruckus, Eighty Nine Red returned to the Polytrack and prevailed. "I was a little worried going into the (far) turn. It was pretty tight. (Jockey) Patrick (Husbands, aboard Flashy Margaritta) was doing his job, doing what I would have done," said Campbell. "I loved the way this horse responded today. I had high hopes for this horse all along. He put it all together today. He really ran a good race." Eighty Nine Red had been kept eligibble for the Queens Plate but his connections decided to shorten him up. Wholesale Adidas Superstar Cheap. Added DePaulo, "Jesse did a great job. The horse ran on and we got it done. Being by Bold Executive, there havent been too many who have run that far (the Queens Plate distance of a mile and one-quarter). Hopefully hell make a real good sprinter for us." Eighty Nine Red paid $34.90, $9.90 and $3.30, combining with Flashy Margaritta ($3.50, $2.20) for a $119.80 (1-2) exactor. A 1-2-5 (Spadina Road, $2.70) triactor was worth $287.40. STACKED DECK ACES THE CHARLIE BARLEY Bruce Lunsfords homebred Stacked Deck, with Chantal Sutherland-Kruse, made his seasonal debut a winning one, hanging on to defeat Speightsland in the co-featured $100,000 Charlie Barley Stakes, Saturday at Woodbine. The one mile tilt on the lawn for three-year-olds drew an excellent field of nine, with Speightsong, the Queenston Stakes winner and multiple stakes winner Jose Sea View vying for favouritism. Dismissed at 14-1, Stacked Deck, trained by Barb Minshall, stalked the pacesetting Tuscan Getaway until the turn into the long E.P. Taylor Turf Course stretch. The now gelded son of First Samurai-Bel Air Beauty took over in mid-stretch, opened a length, then was all out to hold off another longshot, 16-1 Speightland, for the nose victory in 1:33.45. Florida Won was a close third, a length behind. Tuscan Getaway had set all the fractions over a lightning fast turf course, :22.99, :45.42, and 1:09.10, while being pursued by Stacked Deck, before giving way."Thankfully my horse had something left over," said Sutherland-Kruse. "The plan wasnt really to be that close. We were hoping for a stalking trip. We broke well. I didnt think he had much left turning for home, but he kind of foolS you." Added owner Bruce Lunsford, who also raced the sire and the dam, "Barbara did a tremendous job bringing this horse back. To win this race off the bench after we couldnt get an allowance race to go, we think weve got big things ahead of us with this horse." "Hes a great horse," said Minshall. "Hes a smart horse, so clever." Stacked Deck had three starts last year, two on the grass, but he broke his maiden in his final outing over Woodbines Polytrack. POST / HORSE / TRAINER / OWNER / JOCKEY 1 / Cap in Hand / Sid Attard / Tucci Stables / Steven Bahen2 / Coltimus Prime / Justin Nixon / Cabernet Racing Stables / Jesse Campbell3 / Athenian Guard / Mike DePaulo / A & L Racing Stables / Omar Moreno4 / Asserting Bear / Reade Baker / Bear Stables / Chantal Sutherland-Kruse5 / Man o Bear / Reade Baker / Bear Stables / Emma-Jayne Wilson6 / We Miss Artie / Todd Pletcher / Ken & Sarah Ramsey / Javier Castellano7 / Majestic Sunset / Mark Casse / John Oxley / Gary Boulanger8 / Lions Bay / Jamie Attard / M. N. V. & J. Earle / David MoraN9 / Heart to Heart / Brian Lynch / Terry Hamilton / Eurico Rosa da Silva10 / Matador / Mark Casse / John Oxley / Julien Leparoux11 / One Destiny / Alec Fehr /Winston Penny & Alec Fehr / Justin Stein12 / Tower of Texas / Roger Attfield / Thomas Van Meter II & Scott Dilworth / John Velazquez13 / Niigon Express / Paul Attard / Chiefswood Stable / Gerry Olguin14 / Lexie Lou / Mark Casse / Gary Barber / Patrick Husbands15 / Amis Holiday / Josie Carroll / Ivan Dalos /Luis Contreras Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Biogas Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: