De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Waiters says all the Cavs have to s

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Biogas
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 23-02-2019 04:49:00    Onderwerp: Waiters says all the Cavs have to s Reageren met citaat

Sam Allardyce praised Sunderlands ability to cope with pressure after they avoided relegation with an assured 3-0 victory over Everton. Custom Washington Nationals Jerseys . After Saturdays stunning 3-2 win over Chelsea, the Black Cats went into Wednesdays game at the Stadium of Light knowing victory would guarantee top-flight football for another season.They rose to the occasion as goals from Patrick van Aanholt and Lamine Kone in four first-half minutes all-but secured safety, before Kone made sure of the win 10 minutes after the break. And Allardyce, who felt his side should have scored more, claimed the performance typified a miraculous run of form that had guided the Black Cats to the cusp of safety.Everyone wanted us to perform like we did against Chelsea and we did that better today because we didnt fall behind, Allardyce told Sky Sports. Watch Sunderland boss Sam Allardyce dance for the fans after the club survived relegation We scored three goals and it should have been five or six, that says everything about us today.We were defensively sound and the front lads [were good] despite us getting three goals from set pieces - we should have had more.The attitude of the players, who absorbed the pressure and delivered a performance like that, got us out of trouble. Thats what happened over the last 10 games, weve only had one defeat and weve picked points up. Watch the three goals that saved Sunderland from relegation The draws we got eventually turned into wins and thats led to us to getting safe with one game to go. Thats pretty miraculous and there is no way I wanted to go to Watford needing something.Wednesdays victory was of stark contrast to the corresponding fixture between the two sides, where Allardyce - three games into his tenure at the club - slipped to a 6-2 defeat.Fast forward six months and Allardyce has become the latest Sunderland manager to avoid the drop, an achievement he feels speaks volumes of the progress that has occurred under his tutelage. Newcastle were consigned to the Championship following Sunderlands win If you go back to our 6-2 defeat at Everton in that shows how far weve come, he added. It has been a long few months, particularly until I could bring in players in January.We turned into a team from January, we were difficult to beat and a team that didnt like losing again. The performance against Chelsea and the comeback has given us the momentum to win this game.The way we beat Chelsea was something we hadnt done this season and that gave the players a lot more confidence. Patrick van Aanholt scores from a free kick at the Stadium of light For Allardyce, thoughts now turn to masterminding the next step in Sunderlands progression away from a relegation-threatened side.Weve just secured the financial side of being in the Premier League which is the most important his season, he said.What that gives us in terms of spending power is the same as everybody, so it comes down to how wise we spend it.The next set of recruitment is crucial because this football club cannot be doing a lap of honour by avoiding relegation again. Also See: Sunderland safe as Toon drop WATCH: Goals that saved Black Cats Sunderlands saviours Quinn: Top 10 for Sunderland? Anthony Rendon Jersey .Brooks, a three-year veteran, was slow to get up after suffering the injury during a 5-yard run by Arian Foster.Brooks limped off the field midway through the quarter and then slowly walked to the locker room a few minutes later. Mark Reynolds Jersey .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. http://www.officialnationalsgearshop.com/Nationals-Michael-Taylor-Kids-Jersey/ .com) - The Detroit Pistons and Boston Celtics both entered Wednesday nights game riding lengthy losing streaks.CLEVELAND -- Kyrie Irving managed to find a silver lining -- and a sliver of hope for the Cavaliers playoff chances -- while dealing with his latest injury. The All-Star point guard will miss at least two weeks with a strained biceps tendon, but hes hopeful his season is not over. "If you could take a positive from the situation, obviously that would be one, that at this point, I dont have to get surgery, which is tremendous," Irving said following shootaround Tuesday at the Cleveland Clinic Courts. Clevelands leading scorer got hurt Sunday night in a loss against the Los Angeles Clippers. An MRI taken Monday revealed the strain, but not a tear, which would have ended Irvings season. Its still not a certainty hell be back, but the Cavs will rest him for two weeks before making any decisions. With 15 games left, the Cavs enter their home matchup against Miami five games behind Atlanta for the final playoff spot in the Eastern Conference. It was going to be a challenge for the Cavs to make up any ground with Irving, and now without him, theyre in a major bind. The 21-year-old was trying to strip the ball from Clippers forward Blake Griffin when his tendon gave out. "One of those freak plays against a strong individual in Blake," Irving said. "I tried to get the ball out of his hands. I knew something was wrong when I came to the bench. Obviously, I just felt just a weird feeling after that play in my shoulder. My arm looked a little different in the biceps area. Thats when I kknew that I strained it. Tanner Roark Jersey. " Irving will miss at least eight games. Hes already sat out 41 in three NBA seasons, leading some to label him as injury prone. Its still possible he may need an operation, but Irving is trying to be optimistic. "Well see in two weeks," he said. "Im not going to give a definitive answer because I dont know that answer. At this point, Im just going to continue to support my teammates and be on the sideline. Whatever the medical team needs me to do and whatevers in my best interests, Im going to do." With his best player out, Cavs coach Mike Brown will start Dion Waiters in the backcourt with Jarrett Jack. Cleveland could get back C.J. Miles, who has missed 12 games with a sprained ankle. Waiters has provided a spark off the bench all season, and said hes going start with the same mindset hes had as a reserve. "Just going out there playing my game, let everything come to me," he said. "Dont go out there and try to press and do things I normally dont do. Just play the game and have fun." Waiters says all the Cavs have to step it up with Irving sidelined. "Kyrie is the best player on the team," Waiters said. "But it gives other guys the chance to play and show coach things they can do. Weve got to pick it up. Everybody has to be together and play for each other. Thats the biggest thing losing a huge piece like that. We have to play the game, move the ball and have fun out there." ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Biogas Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: