De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an Eng

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Vervoer
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 26-02-2019 08:59:35    Onderwerp: Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an Eng Reageren met citaat

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and 100,000-pound ($168,000) fine from his club, and facing the prospect of a lengthy touchline ban. Zapatillas Adidas Outlet Espaņa . The touchline confrontation unfolded in the 72nd minute when Hull midfielder David Meyler barged into Pardew as he looked to retrieve the ball for a throw-in at KC Stadium. After squaring up to Meyler before moving his head in the direction of the players face, Pardew was sent to the stands. FA chairman Greg Dyke described Pardews actions as "serious" after Newcastles 4-1 win, and said an investigation would be opened. Pardews employers reacted quickly, holding urgent talks with the manager and announcing his punishment hours later. "His behaviour was unacceptable and is not the behaviour we expect from the manager of Newcastle United," the northeast club said on its website. Pardew, whose job does not appear to be under immediate threat, accepted the formal warning and fine, Newcastle said. "Alan unreservedly apologized immediately following the game to the player, to Hull City Football Club and its fans, and to the fans of Newcastle United," the club statement said. "We have held discussions this evening with Alan, who has offered his sincere apologies to the club and it is clear he deeply regrets his actions." Although Pardew denied head-butting Meyler, he conceded the incident was "a wake-up call," coming after a recent touchline altercation with Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini. "(Meyler) was right on top of me and I wanted to just ease him away from me but obviously I put my head in a forward motion," Pardew said after the game. "I want to apologize to him, everyone at Hull and obviously my own fans as well. I dont think it was a head-butt. It wasnt a motion that was quick. "Sometimes when youre on the sideline like that you can get involved in a moment like that. It was an incident that just flared up all around me. I just wanted to get him away." Pardew said he would "accept whatever comes my way" as a punishment, and he was likely to be prevented from sitting on the bench for several games by the FA. Newcastles statement expressed disappointment that Pardews behaviour took the focus off such a fine attacking performance against Hull. Newcastle was already leading 3-1 at the time of the incident after Moussa Sissoko scored twice on either side of Loic Remys goal. With Pardew in the stands, Vurnon Anita added the fourth in stoppage time. Zapatillas Adidas Baratas Outlet Espaņa . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Adidas Espaņa Outlet .com) - John Wall had 15 points, 12 assists and four steals as the Washington Wizards defeated the New Orleans Pelicans 92-85 on Monday night. http://www.zapatillasadidasbaratas.es/ . The Raptors two leading scorers were never able to co-exist the way they hoped or the team had envisioned, but individually DeRozan was thriving, in the midst of a career season. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Teemu Selanne followed Paul Kariyas instructions and got dirty to end his 19-game goal drought. Even with help from the Finnish Flash, the Anaheim Ducks still needed a late goal from their top line to hold off the last-place Edmonton Oilers. Dustin Penner scored the tiebreaking goal with 3:17 to play, Ryan Getzlaf extended his points streak to 14 games, and the Pacific Division-leading Ducks beat Edmonton 3-2 on Sunday night for their fifth straight victory. Selanne hadnt scored a goal since Oct. 20, matching the longest gap of his two-decade NHL career, and had no points in his last 16 games. The 43-year-old forward finally picked up his 679th career goal in front of Ilya Bryzgalov on a setup from Mathieu Perreault, adding to the 11th-best total in NHL history. Selanne recently got a text from Kariya, his longtime Anaheim teammate, telling him to get into "the dirty areas" on the ice. "He said, Just go to the net, and good things happen," Selanne said. "Ive been waiting a long time. Obviously, its a big relief. Its a little easier because were winning. Ive had some good chances lately, and it didnt go in. Hopefully, this is going to be a good confidence boost for myself." Jonas Hiller made 23 saves to help the Ducks improve to 13-0-2 at Honda Center. Corey Perrys seven-game goal streak ended, but his linemates connected for the deciding score in the Ducks 15th win in their last 17 meetings with Edmonton. Nick Bonino also scored as the Ducks shook off early rust in their return from three days off to complete a three-game homestand. Anaheim is the only NHL team without a regulation loss at home, extending the second-longest such streak to open a season in the shootout era. "We played a lot more desperate after they tied it up," Penner said. "Our line wasnt very good all game, but sometimes you need those breaks. ... We havent had a lot of home games, so we put a lot of emphasis on them." Penner beat Bryzgalov with a wrist shot from the circle after a setup from Getzlaf, who has scored in each of his last 16 games. Thhe Anaheim captains streak only counts as 14 games because of an injury absence. Adidas Baratos Espaņa. Sam Gagner scored the tying goal with 9:34 to play for the Oilers, who have lost three straight. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins also scored, and Bryzgalov stopped 31 shots. "I wish I could find something in our game that was deficient, but we played strong," Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins said. "I cant find a whole lot wrong with our game there. I thought, to a man, our guys played excellent. Its a game of mistakes, but I thought our mistakes tonight were honest ones, so its hard to place blame. It was one of those nights where you thought you might at least get a point, if not both." Edmontons Corey Potter got a major and a game misconduct for checking Bonino from behind in the second period, sending the Anaheim centre face-first into the boards. Bonino wasnt hurt, and the Ducks did nothing with the ensuing five-minute power play. Selannes goal put Anaheim in control until Gagner took advantage of a mix-up near the Ducks blue line and broke past rookie defenceman Hampus Lindholm, beating Hiller with a wobbly backhand for just his fourth goal of the season. "I thought we were in a good spot (after that goal) because we were playing well, but weve got to figure out a way to close that game out," Gagner said. "Were not happy. I mean, youve got to find a way to at least get it to overtime. We played a solid game." The injury-plagued Ducks finally got some good news before the game, welcoming back defenceman Francois Beauchemin and Perreault. Beauchemin was a plus-15 before missing the last 10 games with an upper-body injury, while Perreault missed four games with a lower-body injury. NOTES: Edmonton RW Ales Hemsky sat out for the first time this season with sore ribs. ... Anaheim fans repeatedly booed Edmonton D Justin Schultz, who refused to sign with the Ducks and ducked out of his connection to them through the draft last year, using a college loophole to become a free agent. ... Anaheim is the only NHL team with three five-game winning streaks this season. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Vervoer Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: