De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton will

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Waterkracht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-03-2019 07:00:56    Onderwerp: Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton will Reageren met citaat

Nico Rosberg believes Mercedes team-mate Lewis Hamilton will be a threat for victory in China despite the world champions five-place grid penalty. Discount NFL Jerseys . Hamilton can start no higher than sixth at the Shanghai International Circuit after being forced to change his gearbox which sustained damage in Bahrain.However, Rosberg knows he cannot think victory is already secured and is predicting Hamilton to be running near the front quickly in Sundays race. It is always a massive challenge out there and it will be again this weekend. Even Lewis with a five-place grid penalty is going to be a big threat, he told Sky Sports F1.How many times has he shown last year that when he starts ninth or whatever he is straight up to third? So definitely I am remaining fully focussed, Im fighting for the win definitely, but it wont be an easy one for sure. When is the Chinese GP on Sky? All the broadcast times you need for this weekends exclusively live race. It will be the first time since last years Singapore GP that the two Mercedes cars havent lined-up alongside each other on the front row of the grid - a run of qualifying dominance that stretches back eight races.It has been a good track to me for many years so I feel good coming here, said Hamilton. Lewis Hamilton is confident about the China Grand Prix despite a five place grid penalty for a broken gearbox. Naturally when you arrive in Shanghai and find out youre already going to be starting five places behind wherever I qualify is a kick in the goonies, but you just take it. Challenge is another opportunity to arise, rather than looking at the glass half empty, look at it half full.Rosberg currently holds a 17-point advantage at the top of the table having won the opening two grands prix of 2016, despite Hamilton starting from pole.Watch the Chinese GP weekend - LIVE ONLY on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 7am on Sunday, with build-up underway from 5.30am. Or watch without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Grid penalty for Hamilton Chinese GP talking points Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . Webb birdied the 18th hole to take the outright lead, then watched as Choi, who shot a course-record 62 on Saturday to take a share of the third-round lead, pushed a 10-foot putt wide of the hole at 18 to miss the chance for a playoff. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys . It looked like being another miserable day for Moyes when Ashley Westwood put Villa in front from a 13th-minute free kick. But Rooney headed United level seven minutes later, and the striker netted his 16th of the season for the struggling champions from the penalty spot before halftime. http://www.cheapnfljerseyschinateam.com/ . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St.CHICAGO - Paul Konerko wasnt quite sure what to expect when the Chicago White Sox honoured him.He got more than he bargained for on his way to retirement.The White Sox unveiled a bronze statue and announced his No. 14 will be retired next season on Saturday.They also presented him his grand slam ball from the 2005 World Series and paid tribute through a series of videos that included well wishes from current and former teammates, the Bulls Derrick Rose, the Blackhawks Jonathan Toews, retiring Yankees star Derek Jeter and Metallicas James Hetfield in a ceremony before Saturdays game against the Kansas City Royals.I guess its too late to ask for a day off. Ill try to get through it the best way I can, a composed and touched Konerko told the crowd.Konerko got through the 35-minute presentation just fine. Then, he had a game to play.He went 0 for 3 with two strikeouts against Kansas City on Saturday, then was replaced prior to the top of the seventh by Andy Wilkins. Konerko took his spot at first base before being called back to the dugout and walked off to a standing ovation. He was summoned out for a curtain call.He is expected to be in the lineup on Sunday, then call it a career after 16 seasons in Chicago and 18 in the majors.A six-time American League All-Star, Konerko ranks second on the White Soxs list in homers, RBIs and games played. So its hardly a surprise he got saluted on his way out.And what a ceremony it was.Near the end, chairman Jerry Reinsdorf pointed toward the left-field concourse. Dozens of black and white balloons were set loose, revealing a bronze statue of Konerko waving his right fist, just as he did when he hit a grand slam against Houston in the 2005 World Series.Moments later, team broadcaster and emcee Ken Harrelson announced Konerkos number will be retired in 2015.The sold out crowd started chanting Paulie! Paulie! the moment family, friends and former teammates took their seats in the infield, and the roars continued throughout the ceremony.Along with the cheers and chants and video tributes, there were some impressive gifts.Among them were a painting, a frame with baseballs and the No. 14, and a 1963 Fender Stratocaster, fitting for a player who keeps a guitar by his locker.But one of the most unique gifts came right before the White Sox unveiled the statue.A video showing Konerko pressenting Reinsdorf the ball from the final out of the 2005 World Series at the championship rally a€” a moment the chairman said at the time was the most emotional of his life a€” had just finished. Authentic NFL Jerseys. Reinsdorf told Konerko he probably deserved it more but wasnt about to give it back. Instead, he had something else for his slugger.Out walked Chris Claeys, a film editor from Chicago. He caught Konerkos dramatic grand slam off Houstons Chad Qualls in Game 2 of the 2005 World Series, and on Saturday, he gave him the ball.It had been on display at Harry Carays Restaurant in Chicago for nine years, but when the White Sox contacted him a few weeks ago, he knew what he had to do. There was no money exchanged, Claeys said. He just got to sit in a suite with family and friends and received an autographed picture from Konerko, who thanked him from presenting the ball.I feel really good about it, Claeys said. Its really been a prized possession. Paul Konerko is such a cool guy. Hes so respectable and hes played here 16 years.Moments later, he became the ninth member of the organization honoured with a statue, including one shared by Nellie Fox and Luis Aparicio sharing one and another of Charles Comiskey. He will also be the 10th White Sox player to have his uniform number retired.After the ceremony ended, Konerkos three young children (Nicholas, Owen and Amelia) threw out first pitches. Then, it was time for their dad to play ball for one of the final times.Before that, it was time for current and past teammates to reminisce.Former White Sox player Greg Norton told this story.He had a personal trainer and we had a conditioning drill in spring training, and I think we had a 480-yard shuttle, Norton said. He came back talking all this trash that he was in great shape and that he was gonna beat me. ... Everybody went through the conditioning drill. They waited for the two of us. I absolutely destroyed him in the shuttle race, and to this day, he says he slipped and thats the only reason I beat him.Third baseman Conor Gillaspie mentioned the impact Konerko had on him.What he did on the field, everybody already knows, he said. But what a lot of people dont know is the awesome things hes shared with me the last couple years thats left a long-lasting imprint of things that are gonna help me down the road. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Waterkracht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: