De energofielen De energofielen
Ecologie en duurzame energie beslaan een breed toepassingsveld, gaande van hergebruik van materialen en machineonderdelen over isolatie; elektronica voor meten en sturen; tot en met de allernieuwste snufjes van de laatste spitstechnologie .

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

SEATTLE -- Clint Dempsey didnt have much to say about the tw

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Waterkracht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 25-03-2019 06:49:22    Onderwerp: SEATTLE -- Clint Dempsey didnt have much to say about the tw Reageren met citaat

SEATTLE -- Clint Dempsey didnt have much to say about the two-game suspension he received from Major League Soccer. Titans Jerseys Authentic China . Fourteen words to be exact. "Disappointed. I dont agree with it. It is what it is and move on," Dempsey said after the Seattle Sounders wrapped practice on Thursday. The real concern for some is that the suspension came right before a major U.S. national team exhibition against Mexico next Wednesday. By the time Dempsey takes the field against Mexico in Glendale, Ariz., it will have been more than two weeks since Dempsey last played. And while its just an exhibition, its significant because it will be the last U.S. match before World Cup camp begins in May. "Its a friendly, its not a World Cup qualifier so theres not much pressure that there would be if it was a World Cup qualifying game," Dempsey said. "But its still exciting to represent your country and to play against one of your rivals." Dempsey was suspended and fined for violent conduct toward Toronto FC defender Mark Bloom in a March 15 match. Dempsey hit Bloom in the stomach/groin area, a blow not seen by officials but that was captured by television cameras. Dempsey said after the match that he was trying to slap Blooms hand off his back and did not intend to strike his body. The MLS players union appealed but the suspension was upheld. Dempsey sat last week when Seattle won at Montreal and will be a spectator Saturday when the Sounders host Columbus. Hell return to MLS play on April 5 when Seattle travels to rival Portland. U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann was one of Dempseys most vocal supporters after the suspension was announced. He was quick to point out the number of fouls Dempsey has taken since returning to MLS. "Its very disappointing to see Clint be the only person punished from this game," Klinsmann said last week. "There is a foul against him in the sixth minute that should have been a red card. The persistent fouling continued throughout the game, and hes getting punished for a reaction following all those fouls. Yes he made a mistake, but if opponents dont get penalized for consistently fouling, it only encourages them to continue that approach." According to stats provided by MLS, Dempsey is the most fouled player in the league since Aug. 10 of last season. Dempsey, the U.S. captain, appreciated Klinsmanns concern. "Yeah, for sure its always good that the manager has your back and I appreciate that," Dempsey said. "All I can do is keep working hard and keep working on my fitness after training and making sure I play well when Im with the national team, like I have always done in the past. And make sure I keep playing good with the national team moving forward and pay him back for his faith in me." Dempsey said one solution to the fouls would be for more yellow cards to be handed out earlier in the match. He believes that could create a better rhythm to the game. "I think its important to protect every player," Dempsey said. "The sooner you start giving the cards for reckless fouls then it cuts down on a lot of things and it makes the game more exciting to watch because there is more free flow to it." Tennessee Titans Jerseys China .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Titans Jerseys China . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. http://www.cheaptitansjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Brad Gushue of St.CHESTER, Pa. - Maurice Edu scored on a header off Cristian Maidanas corner kick in the 90th minute to give the Philadelphia Union a 2-2 tie with Real Salt Lake on Saturday. Newcomer Andrew Wenger also scored for Philadelphia (1-1-4), tying it at 1 in the 55th minute. Kyle Beckerman scored in the 85th minute for Salt Lake. Luke Mulholland also scored for RSL, which improved to 2-0-4 — the best start through six games in franchise history. Mulhollands goal came in the aftermath of a ffrenetic series. Cheap Titans Jerseys Authentic. Forward Olmes Garcia was fouled in the crease by Philadelphia defender Austin Berry and the result was a penalty kick. Alvaro Saborios subsequent shot was saved by goalkeeper Zac MacMath, who also stopped a penalty kick last week in a 2-2 draw at Chicago. But the ball bounced off MacMath and Mulholland scored. The Union traded forward Jack McInerney to the Montreal Impact this week for Wenger, the No. 1 overall pick in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    De energofielen -> Waterkracht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: